Terms and ConditionsTo terms and conditions for business customers
The following T&Cs apply to all orders placed via our online shop by consumers and entrepreneurs.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor of self-employment. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity.
The following shall apply to entrepreneurs: If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions, their validity is hereby objected to; they shall only become part of the contract if we have expressly agreed to them.
2. Contractual Partner, Conclusion of Contract, Possibilities of Correction
The purchase contract is concluded with KoRo Handels GmbH.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before sending your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained for this purpose in the order process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping basket by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
3. Contract language, storage of contract text
The language(s) available for the conclusion of the contract: German and English
We store the text of the contract and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions in text. For security reasons, the contract text is no longer accessible via the Internet.
4. Delivery conditions
Shipping costs may be incurred in addition to the stated product prices. You can find out more about any shipping costs in the offers.
We only deliver by mail order. Unfortunately, it is not possible to collect the goods yourself.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
The following payment methods are available in our shop:
If you decide to pay in advance, we will send you our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
You enter your credit card details during the order process. Your card will be charged immediately after placing the order.
In order to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg ("PayPal"), you must be registered with PayPal, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out by PayPal immediately after the order is placed. You will receive further instructions in the order process.
6. Right of cancellation
You are entitled to the statutory right of cancellation as described in the cancellation policy.
7. Transport damage
The following applies to consumers: If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such defects to the delivery company as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
For entrepreneurs, the following applies: The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration shall pass to you as soon as we have delivered the item to the forwarding agent, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
8. Warranty and guarantees
8.1 Liability for defects
Unless expressly agreed otherwise below, the statutory liability for defects shall apply.
The following restrictions and shortened periods shall not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in the event of injury to life, limb or health
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as fraudulent intent
- in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
- within the scope of a guarantee promise, if agreed, or
- insofar as the scope of application of the product liability act is opened.
Restrictions for entrepreneurs
For entrepreneurs, only our own information and the manufacturer's product descriptions included in the contract shall be deemed to be an agreement on the quality of the goods; we accept no liability for public statements by the manufacturer or other advertising statements. For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for claims for defects in newly manufactured goods is one year from the transfer of risk.
The statutory limitation periods for the right of recourse according to § 445a BGB remain unaffected.
Regulations for merchants
Among merchants, the obligation to examine and give notice of defects regulated in § 377 HGB (German Commercial Code) shall apply. If you fail to give notice as regulated therein, the goods shall be deemed to have been approved, unless the defect was not recognisable during the inspection. This does not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect.
8.2 Guarantees and customer support
Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
In accordance with the provisions of the German Packaging Act (VerpackG), we are obliged to take back and recycle packaging that is not subject to the system. We are happy to comply with this obligation. Please send us a return note to this effect to our postal address: KoRo Handels GmbH, Hauptstraße 26, 10827 Berlin.
Customer service: You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and objections on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. under the telephone number +49 30 921 079 070 as well as by e-mail under email@example.com.
For claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, we shall always be liable without limitation
- in the event of injury to life, limb or health,
- in the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty,
- in the case of warranty promises, insofar as agreed, or
- insofar as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability shall be limited to the damage foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
11. Protection of minors
If your order includes goods, the sale of which is subject to age restrictions, we ensure that the customer has reached the required minimum age by using a reliable procedure including a personal identity and age check. The delivery person will only hand over the goods after the age check has been carried out and only to the customer in person.
By providing KoRo Handels GmbH with your review through the KoRo Handels GmbH website or through the services and applications of others, you grant KoRo Handels GmbH (a) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and licenseable right to use, reproduce, publish, publicly distribute, translate, and modify such content throughout the world in any and all media now known or hereafter developed; and (b) the right to use the name/trade name that you submit in connection with such content. You acknowledge that KoRo may, in its sole discretion, use your Content for promotional purposes by including the name you used for the review or anonymously. You acknowledge and agree that your content is non-confidential and non-proprietary. You acknowledge that you own your content.
You expressly agree not to upload or transmit to or post, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Services any of the following Content of yours:
- Content that is false, illegal, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd or lascivious, discriminatory (or advocates discrimination against another person), threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, or abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical violence against any group or person;
- Content that constitutes a communicative assault against children/young people, harming children/young people in their personal integrity;
- Content that may infringe patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary rights or rights to trade secrets or other intellectual property of any party;
- Content that constitutes mass mailings, chain letters or any form of "spam";
- Content in and through which you impersonate another person or entity or otherwise misrepresent other Content;
- viruses, corrupted data or other disruptive and destructive files;
- Content that provides instructions for unlawful activities such as making or buying prohibited weapons, violating the privacy of others, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Content that depicts political campaigning or otherwise contains promotional speech.
We reserve the right to remove or edit any Content without notice if we believe in good faith that it violates this Agreement or if we otherwise believe that removal is necessary to protect the rights of KoRo and/or other users of the Interactive Services. If you do not agree to the modification or removal of your Content, you may contact KoRo to object.
You are entitled to change or delete your content at a later date in compliance with this agreement.
Terms and conditions created with Trusted Shops legal editor, in cooperation with FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte.
General terms and conditions for business customers
§ 1 Validity
(1) All deliveries, services and offers from KoRo Handels GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") shall be made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery. These shall form an integral part of all contracts concluded by the Seller with its contractual partners (hereinafter also referred to as "Buyer") for the deliveries or services offered by the Seller. They shall also apply to all future deliveries, services or offers to the Buyer, even if they are not separately agreed again.
(2) Terms and conditions of the Buyer or third parties shall not apply, even if the Seller does not separately object to their validity in individual cases. Even if the Seller refers to a letter containing or referring to the Buyer's or a third party's terms and conditions, this shall not constitute an agreement to the validity of those terms and conditions.
§ 2 Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) All offers of the Seller are subject to change and non-binding, unless they are expressly marked as binding or contain a specific acceptance period. The Seller may accept orders or commissions within (14) days of receipt.
(2) The legal relationship between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed solely by the purchase contract concluded in writing or text form, including these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery. This contract fully reflects all agreements between the contracting parties on the subject matter of the contract. Oral promises made by the seller prior to the conclusion of this contract are not legally binding and oral agreements between the contracting parties are replaced by the written contract or the contract in text form, unless expressly agreed otherwise between the contracting parties in each case.
(3) Additions and amendments to the agreements made, including these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery, must be made in text form to be effective. With the exception of managers or authorised signatories, the Seller's employees are not entitled to make verbal agreements that deviate from the written agreement. Transmission by telecommunication, in particular by fax or e-mail, shall be sufficient to comply with the written form requirement.
(4) Information provided by the Seller on the subject matter of the delivery or service (e.g. weights, dimensions) shall only be approximate unless the usability for the contractually intended purpose requires exact conformity. They are not guaranteed quality features, but descriptions or identifications of the delivery or service. Deviations that are customary in the trade and deviations that occur due to legal regulations or represent technical improvements are permissible insofar as they do not impair the usability for the contractually intended purpose.
§ 3 Prices and payment
(1) The prices apply to the scope of services and deliveries listed in the order confirmations. Additional or special services shall be charged separately. The prices are quoted in EUR and ex works including packaging, statutory value added tax, customs duty for export deliveries as well as fees and other public charges.
(2) If the agreed prices are based on the Seller's list prices and the delivery is to take place more than four months after conclusion of the contract, the Seller's list prices valid at the time of delivery shall apply (in each case less an agreed percentage or fixed discount).
(3) Invoice amounts are to be paid within thirty days without any deduction, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The date of receipt by the Seller shall be decisive for the date of payment. If the buyer fails to make payment when due, the outstanding amounts shall bear interest at 9% p.a. from the due date; the right to claim higher interest and further damages in the event of default shall remain unaffected.
(4) Offsetting against counterclaims of the buyer or the retention of payments due to such claims is only permissible insofar as the counterclaims are undisputed or have been legally established or arise from the same order under which the delivery in question was made.
(5) The Seller shall be entitled to perform or render outstanding deliveries or services only against advance payment or the provision of security if, after the conclusion of the contract, circumstances become known to the Seller which are likely to substantially reduce the creditworthiness of the Buyer and as a result of which the payment of the Seller's outstanding claims by the Buyer under the respective contractual relationship (including under other individual orders to which the same framework agreement applies) is jeopardised.
§ 4 Delivery and delivery time
(1) Deliveries shall be made ex works.
(2) Deadlines and dates for deliveries and services promised by the seller are always only approximate, unless a fixed deadline or date has been expressly promised or agreed. If shipment has been agreed, delivery periods and delivery dates refer to the time of handover to the forwarder, carrier or other third party commissioned with the transport, unless expressly stated otherwise by us.
(3) The Seller may - without prejudice to its rights arising from default on the part of the Buyer - demand from the Buyer an extension of delivery and performance periods or a postponement of delivery and performance dates by the period during which the Buyer fails to meet its contractual obligations towards the Seller.
(4) The Seller shall not be liable for impossibility of delivery or for delays in delivery insofar as these are caused by force majeure or other events which were not foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract (e.g. of any kind, difficulties in the procurement of materials or energy, transport delays, strikes, lawful lockouts, shortages of labour, energy or raw materials, difficulties in obtaining the necessary official permits, pandemics or epidemics, official measures or the non-delivery, incorrect delivery or late delivery by suppliers despite a congruent hedging transaction concluded by the Seller) for which the Seller is not responsible. Insofar as such events make it significantly more difficult or impossible for the Seller to deliver or perform and the hindrance is not only of temporary duration, the Seller shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract. In the event of hindrances of temporary duration, the delivery or service deadlines shall be extended or the delivery or service deadlines shall be postponed by the period of the hindrance plus a reasonable start-up period. If the Buyer cannot reasonably be expected to accept the delivery or service as a result of the delay, he may withdraw from the contract by immediately notifying the Seller in writing.
(5) The seller is only entitled to make partial deliveries if
- the partial delivery is usable for the Buyer within the scope of the contractual purpose, - the delivery of the remaining ordered goods is ensured and - the Buyer does not incur any significant additional expenses or costs as a result (unless the Seller agrees to bear these costs).
(6) If the Seller is in default with a delivery or service or if a delivery or service becomes impossible for the Seller, for whatever reason, the Seller's liability for damages shall be limited in accordance with § 8 of these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery.
(1) The place of performance for all obligations arising from the contractual relationship is Berlin, unless otherwise specified.
(2) The mode of dispatch and the packaging are subject to the dutiful discretion of the seller.
(3) If shipment of the goods has been agreed and the Seller has not assumed responsibility for transport or installation, the risk shall pass to the Buyer at the latest when the delivery item is handed over (whereby the start of the loading process shall be the cutoff) to the forwarding agent, carrier or other third party designated to carry out the shipment. If the dispatch or the handover is delayed due to a circumstance the cause of which lies with the buyer, the risk shall pass to the buyer from the day on which the delivery item is ready for dispatch and the seller has notified the buyer of this.
(4) Storage costs after the transfer of risk shall be borne by the buyer. In the event of storage by the Seller, the storage costs shall amount to 0.25% of the invoice amount of the delivery items to be stored per expired week. We reserve the right to claim and prove further or lower storage costs.
(5) The Seller shall only insure the consignment against theft, breakage, transport, fire and water damage or other insurable risks at the express request of the Buyer and at the Buyer's expense.
(6) Insofar as acceptance is to take place, the object of sale shall be deemed to have been accepted if - the delivery has been completed, - the Seller has notified the Buyer of this with reference to the fiction of acceptance in accordance with this § 5 (6) and has requested acceptance, - 10 working days have passed since delivery or the Buyer has begun to use the object of sale (e.g. offers the delivery for sale), in which case 7 working days have elapsed since delivery and - the Buyer has failed to take delivery within this period for a reason other than a defect notified to the Seller which renders the use of the object of sale impossible or substantially impairs it.
§ 6 Warranty and material defects
(1) The warranty period is one year from delivery or, if acceptance is required, from acceptance. This period shall not apply to claims for damages of the Buyer arising from injury to life, body or health or from intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by the Seller or his vicarious agents, which shall each be time-barred in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) The delivered items shall be inspected carefully immediately after delivery to the Buyer or to the third party designated by him. With regard to obvious defects or other defects which would have been recognisable in the course of an immediate, careful examination, they shall be deemed to have been approved by the Buyer if the Seller does not receive a notice of defect in text form within seven working days of delivery. With regard to other defects, the delivery items shall be deemed to have been approved by the Buyer if the notice of defect is not received by the Seller within seven working days of the time at which the defect became apparent; however, if the defect was already apparent at an earlier time during normal use, this earlier time shall be decisive for the start of the period for giving notice of defect. At the Seller's request, a rejected delivery item shall be returned to the Seller carriage paid. In the event of a justified complaint, the Seller shall reimburse the costs of the most favourable shipping route; this shall not apply if the costs increase because the delivery item is located at a place other than the place of intended use.
(3) In the event of material defects in the delivered items, the Seller shall first be obliged and entitled to rectify the defect or to make a replacement delivery at its discretion within a reasonable period of time. In the event of failure, i.e. impossibility, unreasonableness, refusal or unreasonable delay of the rectification or replacement delivery, the buyer may withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price appropriately.
(4) If a defect is due to the seller's fault, the buyer may claim damages under the conditions set out in § 8.
(5) The warranty shall not apply if the Buyer modifies the delivery item or has it modified by a third party without the Seller's consent and the rectification of the defect becomes impossible or unreasonably difficult as a result. In any case, the Buyer shall bear the additional costs of remedying the defect resulting from the modification.
§ 7 Industrial property rights
(1) The Seller warrants in accordance with this § 7 that the delivery item is free from industrial property rights or copyrights of third parties. Each contracting party shall notify the other contracting party in text form without delay if claims are asserted against it due to the infringement of such rights.
(2) In the event that the delivery item infringes an industrial property right or copyright of a third party, the Seller shall, at its discretion and at its expense, modify or replace the delivery item in such a way that no third party rights are infringed any more, but the delivery item continues to fulfil the contractually agreed functions, or procure the right of use for the Buyer by concluding a licence agreement with the third party. If the Seller does not succeed in doing so within a reasonable period of time, the Buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price appropriately. Any claims for damages by the buyer shall be subject to the limitations of § 8 of these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery.
(3) In the event of infringements of rights by products of other manufacturers supplied by the Seller, the Seller shall, at its discretion, assert its claims against the manufacturers and upstream suppliers for the account of the Buyer or assign them to the Buyer. In such cases, claims against the Seller shall only exist in accordance with this § 7 if the judicial enforcement of the aforementioned claims against the manufacturers and upstream suppliers was unsuccessful or is futile, e.g. due to insolvency.
§ 8 Liability for damages due to fault
(1) The Seller's liability for damages, irrespective of the legal grounds, in particular due to impossibility, delay, defective or incorrect delivery, breach of contract, breach of duties during contractual negotiations and tort, shall be limited in accordance with the provisions of this § 8, insofar as fault is involved in each case.
(2) The Seller shall not be liable in the event of simple negligence on the part of its organs, legal representatives, employees or other vicarious agents, insofar as this does not involve a breach of material contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are the obligation to deliver and install the delivery item in good time, to ensure that it is free from defects of title and material defects which impair its functionality or usability to a more than insignificant extent, as well as obligations to provide advice, protection and care which are intended to enable the buyer to use the delivery item in accordance with the contract or which are intended to protect the life and limb of the buyer's personnel or to protect the buyer's property from significant damage.
(3) Insofar as the Seller is liable on the merits for damages pursuant to paragraph 2, this liability shall be limited to damages which the Seller foresaw as a possible consequence of a breach of contract at the time of conclusion of the contract or which it should have foreseen by exercising due care. Indirect damage and consequential damage resulting from defects in the delivery item are also only eligible for compensation insofar as such damage is typically to be expected when the delivery item is used for its intended purpose. The above provisions of this paragraph 3 shall not apply in the event of intentional or grossly negligent conduct on the part of members of the Seller's executive bodies or senior employees.
(4) In the event of liability for simple negligence, the Seller's obligation to pay compensation for damage to property and further financial losses resulting therefrom shall be limited to an amount equal to twice the net purchase price per case of damage, even if this involves a breach of material contractual obligations.
(5) The above exclusions and limitations of liability shall apply to the same extent in favour of the organs, legal representatives, employees and other vicarious agents of the Seller.
(6) The limitations of this § 8 do not apply to the Seller's liability for intentional conduct, for guaranteed characteristics, for injury to life, body or health or under the Product Liability Act.
§ 9 Retention of ownership
(1) The following agreed retention of title serves to secure all current and future claims of the Seller against the Buyer arising from the supply relationship between the contracting parties for merchandise available on https://www.koro-shop.co.uk/ plus specific merchandise sold by the seller for the food retail trade.
(2) The goods delivered by the Seller to the Buyer shall remain the property of the Seller until full payment of all secured claims. The goods as well as the goods covered by the retention of title taking their place in accordance with the following provisions are hereinafter referred to as "goods subject to retention of title".
(3) The Buyer shall store the goods subject to retention of title free of charge for the Seller.
(4) The Buyer is entitled to process and sell the goods subject to retention of title in the ordinary course of business until the case of realisation occurs (paragraph 8). Pledges and transfers of ownership by way of security are not permitted.
(5) In the event of resale of the goods subject to retention of title, the Buyer hereby assigns to the Seller by way of security the claim against the purchaser arising therefrom. The same applies to other claims which take the place of the reserved goods or otherwise arise with regard to the reserved goods, such as insurance claims or claims in tort in the event of loss or destruction. The seller revocably authorises the buyer to collect the claims assigned to the seller in his own name. The Seller may revoke this collection authorisation only in the event of realisation.
(6) If third parties gain access to the goods subject to retention of title, in particular by way of seizure, the Buyer shall immediately notify them of the Seller's ownership and inform the Seller thereof in order to enable the Seller to enforce its ownership rights. If the third party is not in a position to reimburse the Seller for the judicial or extrajudicial costs incurred in this connection, the Buyer shall be liable to the Seller for these.
(7) The Seller shall release the goods subject to retention of title and the items or claims replacing them insofar as their value exceeds the amount of the secured claims by more than 50%. The choice of the items to be released thereafter shall lie with the seller.
(8) If the seller withdraws from the contract in the event of behaviour contrary to the contract on the part of the buyer - in particular default of payment - (realisation event), he shall be entitled to demand the return of the goods subject to retention of title.
§ 10 IFS Broker
(1) The Seller is certified according to IFS. Priority is always given to ensuring a uniformly high quality standard of the goods. This point is also always part of the Seller's core communication to customers (e.g. by publishing all product specifications on the website).
(2) The Seller shall endeavour to use suppliers with GFSI-recognised standards. However, to the extent that this is not possible in individual cases, especially in the case of young and dynamic companies with a high level of innovation, which would otherwise be denied access to the market despite unique products and high quality standards, the Seller shall ensure that potential risks are mitigated by maintaining strict internal controls and a risk management system. For each product sold by the seller, he has at least one HACCP concept and additional analyses. In addition, for all goods intended for the food retail trade, the seller works with suppliers who are working towards GFSI-recognised certification such as IFS, BRC or FSSC 22000 and who will successfully complete this in the near future. The Buyer acknowledges this and accepts that not all goods come from certified traders.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) If the Buyer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law or if he has no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from the business relationship between the Seller and the Buyer shall be the Seller's registered office. Mandatory statutory provisions on exclusive places of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected by this provision.
(2) The relations between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(3) Insofar as the contract or these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery contain loopholes, those legally effective provisions shall be deemed agreed to fill these loopholes which the contracting parties would have agreed in accordance with the economic objectives of the contract and the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery if they had been aware of the loophole.
General terms and conditions for the use of vouchers
- You can purchase KoRo gift vouchers with a predefined value or with an individually chosen value.
- You will receive the voucher within a few minutes of completing your order by e-mail, as a PDF file to print out. We will use the e-mail address you entered when you placed your order or the e-mail address stored in your customer account.
- Gift vouchers with a value credit can be purchased in the online shop https://www.koro-shop.co.uk/, as well as under the country-specific URLs of the online shop, with the payment methods offered for the purchase of gift vouchers (exclusively direct payments such as Paypal and instant transfer). Other payment methods, such as purchase on account, advance payment or the redemption of vouchers for the purchase of another voucher, are excluded.
- Coupons (as part of discount and special promotions) cannot be applied to voucher purchases.
- Gift vouchers can only be purchased on their own, i.e. separately from other products from our online shop.
- There are no delivery charges for sending gift vouchers by e-mail.
How to redeem a KoRo gift voucher:
- Visit our online shop under: https://www.koro-shop.co.uk/ or another country-specific URL.
- Place your desired items in the shopping basket and enter the printed voucher code in the corresponding voucher field when completing the order.
Coditions for redeeming gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed for the purchase of articles from the current product range in the online shop https://www.koro-shop.co.uk/ (as well as the country-specific domains of KoRo Handels GmbH). They cannot be redeemed on other websites or in other online shops. The currencies of issue and redemption do not have to be identical.
- Voucher credit is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
- The voucher can usually be combined with other vouchers and discount codes.
- If the voucher value is not completely used up in your purchase, the remaining amount remains on your voucher. You can use this credit for one of your next purchases.
- If the value of the gift voucher is not sufficient for your order, you can pay the difference with another payment method offered by us or by entering another gift voucher code. More than one gift voucher code can be used for an order.
- The standard limitation period applies to gift vouchers purchased, i.e. 3 years until the end of the year.
- Vouchers can be redeemed as credit in the shopping cart during the regular online ordering process. The total amount, including shipping costs, is reduced by the respective voucher amount. The voucher can only be redeemed before completing the order process. Subsequent offsetting is not possible. It is not possible to redeem the voucher by telephone, letter, fax or e-mail.
- The voucher can only be used for the purchase of goods and not for the purchase of further vouchers.
- The duplication, editing or manipulation of the vouchers is not permitted. In case of loss, theft or illegibility of vouchers as well as spelling mistakes in the e-mail address of the voucher recipient(s), we accept no liability and cannot replace the voucher.
- Only persons who have reached the age of 18 are entitled to purchase in our online voucher portal.
The contract is concluded between the buyer and
KoRo Handels GmbH
Hauptstraße 26 | 10827 Berlin | DE
Managers: Constantinos Calios, Piran Asci, Florian Schwenkert
Authorised signatories: Biggy Le, Daniel Kundt
VAT-ID.: DE 281415364
Court of register: : Amtsgericht Charlottenburg | HRB: 156 598 B
as the seller.
- The voucher is transferable. The seller may make payment to the respective holder with discharging effect. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the ineligibility, legal incapacity or lack of representative authority of the respective holder.
Right of cancellation
- The purchase of a gift voucher can only be cancelled if the voucher code has not yet been redeemed.
- The general regulations for the right of cancellation also apply to gift vouchers (see cancellation rights).
- Our terms and conditions and data protection policy also apply to the redemption of vouchers.
- In the event of the revocation of goods that were purchased in part or in full with gift vouchers, the payment amount attributable to the gift voucher will not be paid out in cash but will be credited back to the gift voucher. The redemption code remains the same.
If you have any problems redeeming your gift voucher, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your KoRo Team wishes you much joy with your gift voucher.
KoRo Handels GmbH