Everything can - nothing must!
That's the motto when it comes to creating the tastiest smoothie bowl ever. Smoothies are not just for breakfast lovers who like to eat their bowls out of the bowl, but also for those who don't have time in the morning.
What you should definitely pay attention to, however, are your kitchen utensils. A high-powered blender is essential, because how else are you going to blend all those delicious ingredients into a creamy mass?
Ingredients for your smoothie bowl:
- frozen bananas
- frozen berries
- frozen mango
- or other fruits
- Liquid (not only milk is suitable here, but also coconut water, or juices (e.g. pomegranate juice).
- Superfood powders (not only provide a great color, e.g. spirulina, but also contain a lot of vitamins and minerals)
- Dates (if you like your smoothie bowl a little sweeter, be sure to add 1-3 dates, they provide a sweet taste)
- Nut mush (especially pistachio and coconut mush taste wonderful).
- Dried fruits and nuts (the classic raisins, but also exotics, such as dried pitaya provide a real taste experience)
- but also cacao nibs, coconut chips, hemp seeds and fresh fruit are ideal
It doesn't get much easier than this. Add the frozen fruit and some liquid to your high-powered blender and blend until creamy. Depending on how liquid you want your smoothie bowl, you can add some more milk, water, etc. Once everything is well blended, add the finishing ingredients. Now you can put your specially created Smoothie Bowl in a bowl and decorate it with the toppings. Enjoy your meal!
Tip: Always remember - the sky's the limit. Why not add frozen cauliflower with cocoa powder anddatesdates? For exact quantities, you'll find plenty of smoothie recipes in our Food Journal. Have fun trying them out and enjoy!