- Flour: 140 g
- cocoa powder, heavily de-oiled: 20 g
- teaspoon baking powder: 1/2 tsp
- teaspoon baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- salt: 1 pinch
- ground flax seeds: 1 tbsp.
- coconut blossom sugar: 100 g
- oat drink: 80 ml
- coconut yogurt: 60 g
- coconut oil: 30 g
- Bourbon vanilla powder: 1 tsp
- Organic coconut oil: 1 tsp.
- Chocolate drops with xylitol: 75 g
- Toastedcoconut chips
- Cocoa nibs
- Peanut butter
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (top and bottom heat) and grease a donut tray with coconut oil.
First prepare the flaxseed egg by mixing one tablespoon of ground flaxseed with three tablespoons of warm water.
In a bowl, mix together the coconut blossom sugar, coconut yogurt, coconut oil and vanilla powder.
In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, add the flaxseed egg and mix well - the dough will be very thick.
Pour the batter into the donut cavities and bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.
Let them cool and prepare the glaze by melting the chocolate drops together with the coconut oil over a water bath.
Dip the top of the donuts in the glaze and decorate them with the toppings of your choice.