By now you can find them everywhere: protein bars. In all kinds of flavors. But let's be honest, how many of the sandy bars actually taste good? If you are still looking for a delicious bar that provides you with lots of protein, but neither tastes sandy, nor contains unnecessary sweeteners and additives, then try our Vegan Protein Bars!
And the best part of the whole story: you only need 4 ingredients for these bars and you can vary it, depending on your taste.
Preparation of the Vegan Protein Bars:
- First, finely grind the cashews in a blender.
- Then add the dates.
- Blend until the dates and cashews form a combined mass.
- Add the soy protein crispies and the coconut chips and mix again thoroughly.
- Then spread the mixture on a flat baking tray so that it reaches a height of about 2 cm.
- Now put the whole thing in the freezer for about an hour.
- Finally, just cut the dough into the desired bars and decorate with coconut chips.
Many thanks to dear Rae for the great recipe idea! Be sure to check out her channels for more inspiration as well:
Youtube: Rae likes Froot